This the first day I work on Sunday, after so many weeks in this branch. The reason I have to work just because one of my staff try not to meet with another optician, so he choose to take medical leave. I’m so angry with his stupid reason to not working, this cause me have to work this day because not enough man power.
This staff is the one that I wish to kick him out from my outlet, just because he really useless and bring too many problem to me. That day I’m not really sure what happened to him and another optician, just know that the optician scold him and said that he’s useless (yes he is), then today he don’t want to work de.
I just wish to receive the resign letter from him, so that I can get another new staff.
Work on this Sunday let me to have three days off in one line start from tomorrow. Monday to Wednesday will be my off day and I can take enough rest de.
Doing some planning for my next three days off.



3 comments:
Why can't you fire him? Or tell the boss about his working attitude?
Tell your boss about his attitude and get him terminated la.
I wish to terminate him, but... Now i still need him be here until u train up the two new jr...
Post a Comment