Last night spent a night in Klang, just because I missed the last bus, an early last bus. This morning, thought that traffic will be better, but not, waiting for bus for 20 mins, then only get the bus to Klang bus station, a bit traffic jam in Klang Town area, make the short distance spent me 25mins. Walk to the KTM station, time showing now is 1100.
Taking KTM just worried that the traffic out from Klang will be terrible so just taking some other options. Maybe too many people like me, making the train full after few stations. When the time I reached my hostel in KL is around 1230, thinking back the time I coming out from Klang was 1000, OMG, 2 and a half hour… I cannot believe that the journey of less than an hour now become two hour plus. I blame the police again.
Movie Date
The traffic makes me late for my movie date, with Pikey, late for half an hour plus… Haiz… but luckily the movie is around 3, so not effect to the plan for today. Today I finished up the last movie that I wanna watch in this week, and waiting for the next movie to on by next week, my movie list is clear, again…
Red Cliff – just wish today can finish the whole movie but not to see the last screen as “To Be Continue”, cannot wait… Who know when the second part will on????
New Baby Born…
… from my wallet… :P
Today suddenly got the idea to order my speedlight, the one I keep on mention so many times since last year, now I really bought it. Actually thought that my dealer got no stock for it, so just want to order with him and get it maybe next week, but so surprise that he told me that he have stock for the one I asking for, Nikon SB-800.
I wish to have this because I really need it for my work, especially indoor production, always because without speedlight I refuse to carry my camera with me if I’m going for indoor shooting, because I know I cannot do much with just the pop-up flash.
Since next month I’ll start my studio class, so after this I can try to do some practice at home with my flash unit, maybe borrow another one or two speedlights then can do some special effect de. Some more after this I can go for some event that I really wish to try out, especially the runway shooting, last time I got no speedlight to catch the moment on the runway but now I’m ready to do it better de…
This morning start with something not so good, but everything after that is good. Good Company + Good Movie + Good Stuff to buy = Great Day…



8 comments:
oooooooo.... dear seems having a great time wor... no spark ar? something more than usual? :P
Good on you!
Red Cliff is great, right? Good that you had a great day.
Like I said, "got money, body itchy". But I know you elsewhere also "itchy". :P
Next time we see Red Cliff is at the end of the year, bloody hell!
I was glad to know you enjoyed the movie date, by describing it as 'good company' :D and hence making it a part of your 'great day'
And in that shop, for that few minutes, I learned something about photography too while the reading magazine waiting for you, LOL
Cheryl: Aiyer... wat so unusual???
Legolas: Thanks...
Cute Uncle: Ya... Great... too bad, half way it stopped...
William: Hey!!! got money itchy then i agree la but 'else where also itchy ' that really LEBIH liao... >.>
Savante: End of the Year!!! I thought end of next month... :P
Pikey: =.=''' sounds like I'm take too long to settle the transaction... :P but everytime i'll spend long time there... QC la, test test la... chit chat a bit leh...
understand geh... and it wasn't a long time also lar, keke... no worries :p
Post a Comment