Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sexy Him

Last night received the souvenir from Cheryl and William, I get a very cute and sexy underwear. Oh… I Love it… a very notti design. The name of the underwear is See Through Bikini, by Groovin’. [More] Orange in color, nice box design, and the special part of it is the way of open it.

I think this design is VERY good especially when you wish to take it off easily, or let others to take it off for you easily (sound so notti)… OH my… start to thinking of something… something… something that really notti… :P

It really sees though, as they named it, See Through Bikini, and this is another design for the underwear, so that can see the content inside by not taking it off. Make it stay longer on the body, and people will remember this underwear.

This will be the first underwear that is adjustable in size that I ever have. No need to worry about the size of the body. It just like a belt, you can adjust it whenever you need. It can be consider one of the design of it too… :)

This underwear still keep inside the drawer and waiting for the right time to wear it, just wonder how long does it need to wait…

Groovin' See Through Bikini

Flexible

Easy to take OFF

2 comments:

William said...

You want who to take off jek?

Jason said...

Yeah lo, who are u thinking when you're holding the underwear jek? :P