Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Work is Coming

The time without computer in office really boring, but giving me a chance to know my staffs better. Today spend sometime to chat with the staff working with me today. Normally I got no time to chat with them or teach them some knowledge, I’ll spend most of my time to finish my work. As a manager cum optician in this branch, I’m not spending most of my time to deal with the eye or lenses, but deal with the computer.

Online to settle the sales report to HQ, do all the paper work, calculate the sales and margin, do the planning for the month, contact with supplier, dealing with people in HQ, exchange information with other branch via Skype. These all my daily work in office, but now without computer, I got not thing to do de.

This evening my technician told me that my desktop can use de, so the good news is I can start to do my work, but the bad news is i’ll getting busy since two weeks I didn’t update my sales de.

No comments: