Today watched a great movie in Times Square, Sex and the City. Actually plan to watch this movie in ‘Full Version’ but not in Malaysia Cinema, because surer they showing the Halal one. Looking at the movie list, no other movie to choose de, this week only on two movies that I wanna watch, Sex and the City and The X-Files. This weekend will watch the X-Files, so only can pick another movie to watch in this afternoon.
L.O.V.E
The Keyword of this movie. Not only the girls in NY city asking for the 2 ‘L’, but the people all around the world asking for the same, especially ‘Love’. Every one of us wish that to have some great person in our life, giving us the greatest love in the world, to make ourselves living in the wonderful life. Who don’t wish that happen? Too bad, life always cannot have the wonderful ending like what we watch in the movie…
Not that easy to meet with the guy who loves you more than himself, or willing to give you everything. Or maybe like Samantha, you love yourself more than the guy in front of you. Life is waiting, waiting for the person to show up in your life, but before that you don’t know how long you need to wait for, and don’t know who you will meet before you meet with your right one.
“another 50 years…”, the friendship, or the love in between the girls are very strong, this make me wish to have the friendship like what they have. You will be there for your friends no matter what happen, and your friend will do everything to make you happy, this is the true friendship in the world.
++++++++++++++
Change My Phone
At last, today I bought the phone that I’d planned to buy for so long. All because the advertisement, make me fall in love with W350, the new walkman phone by Sony Ericsson. Few reason for me to change my phone, my K800 joystick not work so well, and I find out I’m no longer need the camera of that phone de. The reason I bought K800 because I liked the cyber-shot function, but lately I seldom use the camera to take photo de.
Some more I don’t wish to wait until the phone totals lost then only change the new one because that time the phone only can throw but not trade in like what I did to pay less for my new W350. When I think back, this W350 will be the lowest price that I pay to get a phone, because normally I’ll pay more to get the better function phone, but this time I just pay less to get a basic walkman phone, with no 3G and good camera.



No comments:
Post a Comment