Thursday, July 31, 2008

BAD U-Mobile

Today called to U-Mobile again, they still giving me the same answer – “We upgrading the system in KL area… so you may facing with some technical problem…”

WTF… I had been facing with the same problem since three weeks back. Cannot get any connection when I use it in KL. This time I really having problem de since move back to KL. The connection in Klang is weak but still can surf net.

After this, I think I should visit the branch in BTS, since I’m so free, then let them give me a good answer on the spot. When I reach there I wish that they can give me a solution but not telling me “We’ll try to fix it soon…”

BAD SERVICE… Damn bad… thinking to get other wireless boardband but worry the same issue will happen again. How????

No comments: