Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Run Baby Run

This post not thing related to the new movie, Run Fat Boy Run, just to tell that I get some new Ram to make my desktop run faster.

Just feel that my 2GB Ram is not that enough to run the application, so by not thinking too much, get another 2 x 1GB Ram add in to the motherboard. I’m not sure why, but maybe I running too many application when the time I’m editing the photo then job take too long to finish. Too many photo waiting for me to finish it, so just cannot be to patient while waiting it finish running or loading.

Checking the memory status of my new 320GB External Harddisk Drive getting lesser and lesser, till two out of four partitions almost full de. Now just try to back-up most of the photo into CD or DVD, just to back-up, in case anything happen to my 320GB. I wasted more than 80 CD + DVD to save the data. (not finish burn the cd yet, too many to burn de…)

Burning so many cd, make me feel a bit wasted, but what to do, this to protect my production. I don’t wish to be regret when something bad happens, just likes Bong.

No comments: