Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shopping n Movie

Today is a great day to going out with Cheryl, Pikey and Jason. A movie and shopping date.

Each of us has something to buy, so just make a date to do some shopping. We picked Sunway Pyramid as the venue for this day. The movie we watch this afternoon for sure is the only movie that I haven’t watch – the X-Files. Maybe I expect too much on this movie, so after finish the movie I feel a bit disappointed, a bit boring on this story. This week still Sex and the City will be the top in my list.

Maybe too long we never watch the series of X-Files, make us cannot accept the way to solve the case, too slow. Maybe two hours in movie is not long enough for them to explain everything for the story, so I’m starting to ask why this and why that.

Today just do little shopping for myself, not to control but not thing much to buy this weekend, only a pair of leather shoes is that only thing that I get. Maybe next week should try out to get something from the PC Fair in KLCC. :P wish to get some cheap memory card like last time I did, RM55 for 4GB Toshiba SDHC memory card.

A bit tired now, since today wake up early to get ready, around 8.30am, and walk in the shopping complex for whole day long. Need to catch some sleep de, tomorrow still need to work.

2 comments:

savante said...

Seems like a fun day to be had :)

Jason said...

Shopping is always a good therapy ^^