Monday, July 14, 2008

I Spoiled it

Today not thing much to do since last week finished most of the movie, Hellboy… Journey to the center of the Earth… Hancock… War of Dragons… so no movie for me by this week, until other new movie on. Drop by to my second home, Mid Valley, just to get my haircut.

Actually just planning to cut and wash, but my hairstyles suggest me to do some color, and then I agree. Wanna get a new color is not because the color but because I want to ‘spoil’ it. Other people may try to do some color beside that they still wish to remain a healthy hair, but not me; I wanna do some color because I wanna spoil it purposely.

Before this I always complain that my hair not easy to set and even I set it proper, no matter what kind of wax, or clay or whatsoever. I thought my hair too long, but not, he said my hair too soft and very hard to set it up, so I must do something, dye it will be one of the way.

Then I pick the most common color, copper brown, the color I tried before this, just to make sure it looks nature on me, wanted to get some darker color but comment from my friend is since you do it, just let people can see the color than something hardly see. I accept it, then spent an hour plus to get it done.

This time no treatment after the color, not like usual I’ll do at least two treatment to ‘safe’ the hair, this time I really wish to spoil it, until it really can ‘stand well’. I think after few months that I have to do it again… haiz…

2 comments:

Will said...

I want pictures!!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Picture maybe in Friendster later... :P