Some people may ask: What will you do after you come out from the branch? And you still the manager level? Or you still belong to this company?
For sure, after I come out from the branch then I’m no longer the branch manager anymore, I’m only consider the team member, or the team leader of the project team. (Not sure the setting yet) This Eyecare Project Team still under our company, so I’m still working with them and my pay still the same as I get when I’m working with them in branch.
Last time before I join into the branch in Klang, actually I work with the project team for few months, that time didn’t form a team fully in-charge for the eyecare project, but now they wanna do that. A team to in-charge the eyecare project or mobile eyecare program, that we will do in local school or factory.
Before this, the mobile team only work when we get the approval from the school or factory, means not everyday we need to work, maybe one week only three four days. The working hour for the mobile team only from 9am to 5pm, sometimes only from 10am to 4pm, depends on the sales. If outstation, then maybe will be a bit tired, but the good thing is, when outstation, everything pay by company, will save more money.
Now I heard that after form this team, they be try to get more project and maybe will be more active than last time, but still under planning, so not sure really work or not. Anyhow, I still have my two days off in a week, so no matter how busy it is, I still can get my off day. Who care how many project will come after this.
Beside the basic salary, jimmy told me that he will pay me extra for the big project, means I’ll get allowance from it. How much he will pay then depends on the project de. We haven’t made it as an agreement yet, while waiting everything to confirm.
As I said, not thing confirm yet but still under planning, wait for the next order.



3 comments:
At least it's sounding hopeful there now :)
And better location too.
and good for my pluto also :P
Post a Comment