After two days off there will be a bit difficult for me to come back to work and facing the file and answer the call.
The File – every time I open the file then I need to check this, do that… this week I spent most of the time to check the stock… barcode by barcode… always the boring job.
The Phone Call – when there is a call for me sure got ‘problem’… call from HQ sure regards some HR problem or finance problem. Call from supplier sure got some technical problem. If the call from Lab then sure will be terrible thing happened to the spectacle that we send for fixing. Call from other branch then I need to help them solve some other work… I hate to answer the call.
*Headache…
Go back to work…



2 comments:
Poor Apollo.
Relax a bit, cheer up ya!
When work can not relax lo... :S
Post a Comment