What the feeling of knowing that your family member or your close relative will leave you soon? This leaving not going for any vacation but for the ‘eternal life’.
This morning received an urgent call from my mum telling me that I have to prepare my heart to this terrible news from the doctor. One of relative facing this disaster in her life since two years back – Leukemia.
In the past two years she tried all the different treatments but still doesn’t work so well. If I’m not mistaken this year she will celebrate her 46 years-old birthday in coming November, but now I’m not so sure that she can wait until that day…
I planned to visit her when her birthday is come but now my mum asks me to cancel the planning of buying the flight ticket. She asks me to get ready to take leave if God really call her back to His place.
Not thing will be good for the day if early morning you receive this kind of news. Everything is bad.
What can I do now is pray for the peaceful heart for the family members so that accept what arranged by Him. Amen.




5 comments:
Will pray for your relative that what ever she is going thru will be a peaceful journey. HUGS
So sorry to hear that.
Thanks guys...
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she'll be alright. Is there anything I can do to help?
thanks alex... If i need any help i'll ask... :)
Post a Comment