Today do the planning for this year-end. Arrange the duty roster…
Long time I never take a short break after I start my class in September. My last vacation was in early of September. Now what I do is try to plan for the short vacation in Kuantan by next month. Next month I just take three day leave and off to Kuantan. What I gonna do there? Photo shooting…
What I try to do is take the photo for the sunrise and take some photos in the village in Kuantan. After that I’ll go for coffee-trip in Kermaman. Try to enjoy myself in those three days. This will be the first time I’m outstation with my lovely camera.
That’s not the only plan for this year; I still try to arrange another vacation week in end of December. I’m thinking to do some shopping in SG, but not sure the plan work or not.



3 comments:
Yeah, should go and chill up a bit. Will feel better ;)
Oooh, I want to go to Kuantan and take photos!
Jason: Ya, and photography sure can make me feel better... coz that wat i love to do...
Will: next round you in Kl then we can go together... :)
Post a Comment