Didn’t do much on this day but just working.
What I’m doing in office? Not thing much too. Just work with the new 4GB pendrive that I purchased it yesterday with nearly cost price – RM71. Arrange the photos to the new pendrive and dumb some old files.
Waiting for my off day coming. When? Tomorrow. Why? Just because tomorrow will go to get the bag that I dreaming for.
Today mood still not so stable but at least better than last night. No good news or bad news from my mum. Still pray for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today rain again, sometimes I hate rainy day especially when the day I want to go out. Sometimes just because of raining I cancel my plans and just stay at home. I only love it be rain when the time I wanna sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wish to leave the branch, or wish to change my life.
Maybe sit too long in the branch and I wish to work outside from the branch. Staying in the office for too long make me feel so tired when everyday I facing with the same stuff, doing the same work.
People said: try to stay in one job for longer so that you can learn something and go into more deeper in this industry.
Me: Change my life after I feel bored with the job, so that I can learn something new and refresh my energy.
Next year will be the six-years for me in this industry. Too long? Compare with someone who works for more than 20-years, I think not. Learn everything? Not really. But I gone through most of the positions in this industry, Junior SA, Senior SA, Practitioner, Optician, Management, Technician… The only position I never try is to become the owner of the optical shop.



2 comments:
With or without something to learn I guess depends very much on the individual. I think most of the time people stay in a certain place for 20 years is because they really like it, or have cemented their position there or do not want to start again.
Ya I know, but that not my way to work, coz i wish to keep on learning something new so that keep myself feel fresh to this job. I'm not a machine whereby everyday keep on repeating the same work.
Post a Comment