Spent two days of holiday just to look for the camera backpack and what I get was another better design with the higher pricing. Actually this is what I’m looking for, the only thing I may concern is the price that I pay for it.
The price that I get for the better backpack was RM428. In All IT Hypermarket @ Low Yat, they only have this display unit, some more no discount for it. When I find it in IT World @ Mid Valley, they selling it RM380, but they only leave last two. I’m still wondering should I get it or should I look for another few shops.
Why that hard for me to look for the stuff that I really like? It’s really tired for me to just look for a suitable backpack for me to put my camera and laptop in it.
Two days off but I get not thing from the shopping… Disappointed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can’t get anything for myself so just go for movie, relax my mind.
Yesterday watch this Lust, Caution in GSC – BTS. As what I expected, they cut-off the most important screen whereby we can know the real person of this Mr. Yee (Tony Leung) and how much did this poor young lady suffer just to get the chance to kill him. This guy just like a monster and he treat the girl just likes how he treats his dog.
I waiting for the original DVD, not the one censored by the ‘Jabatan’ but I wish to watch the 100% original one. Anyone can get it from somewhere out from Malaysia??? Or I just wait to download it, maybe.
Today watch another movie in Cenileisure. Watching a Japanese Cartoon Movie with a Japanese friend. We watch this The Brave Story, whereby it only shows in Caythay Cenileisure Damansara.
Such a nice movie, whereby a boy go into the virtual world cause someone told him that he can change anything he want in the real world if he go through the test. He did it at the end but he never changes what happened in the real world but he help his friends in the virtual world.




No comments:
Post a Comment