Monday, October 1, 2007

Think THInk THINK...

Keep on thinking should I get the 70-300mm…

I need to speedlight SB800 before I get the 70-300mm, after experience the nightmare in the dark, I must get the speedlight before anything. 70-300mm helps me a lot when the time I need to take some object whereby it’s small or it’s too far.

Expensive hobby? Someone may agree with this statement. When you can work with what you really like to do then everything not in the account.

Looking for the way to earn some money and learn the skill at the same time, one or two extra lenses not enough for me. I need more. A lot of stuff still waiting for me in the camera shop, I’ll get it soon.
and

2 comments:

Kihu said...

master on watever things u had in ur hands first before making purchase on other things :) its too fast for u to purchase any of these now since u not really mastering ur own new camera yet!

Apollo n Hermes said...

opssss... Too late de... i ordered with the camera shop de... :P i'll master both in the same time. (My camera and the new lens)... the speedlight will order it end of the month. I need the speedlight to work...