Wake up at 8am… another day wake up early morning to catch the best weather… Thanks God for answering my prayer and give us a big bright sun in this Sunday morning. I worship his holy day with the best shots on his great creation to the nature. I try my best to search for his footprints and record it into my tiny little digital stuff.
Breakfast, I must remember to take it before I start my work on this day, cause I know I need a lot of energy to bring all the tools and walk for a long distance.
First time visit this garden, everything is new for me. Reach this place, get my mood into the garden and ready myself for it.
I like the sun but I hate it at the same time… it’s bring what I need in my shots but he make me feel so hot and sweat like just come out from the sauna room… a bottle of 500ml mineral water can not reload what I lost in an hour under this yellow yolk in the sky.
After finish the day only I’m asking myself why I’m troublesome myself to bring this tripod with me, I never open it, I got no time to think for more but keep on looks around and grab what ever I think it’s good into my small box.
Not a good start for me when the first few shots not in focus and not in right reading. I work hard with the setting when the time most of them already takes few nice shots in the park. I missed the smile on the children’s face and their action when they playing on the ground.
Change the target to take the shots for the old trees and the pretty flowers who covered up with leafs. Takes the photo stepping on the stone not as easy as what I thought, the water play with me and just another small step then I’ll fall into the water. I’m so happy, not because I not dropping into the water but just because I manage to take the nice photos.
Taking the dragonfly on the bridge make me so angry at the lens I’m using. The dragonfly was stopped on the tiny leaf but it’s too far from my distance. I facing the same when the time I take the photos of a pair of birds eating their lunch. 18-135mm lens definitely not enough for me to zoom. Now I need to get another lens to fulfill my needs. Not the expensive one.
Ended the session and share our production on the table where we take our lunch (Blunch for Jason Jr). Share the happiness together always the good time; share the idea always the best way to learn. Good shots waiting to publish, bad shots waiting for learning.
A good day with my lovely camera.



2 comments:
Next time we should bring 1 litre bottle of water :)
You carry it for me ah? :P
so heavy leh...
aiyo... so this weekend you bring the water ah... :P
1litre for each of us... Hahahaha
Post a Comment