Friday, September 21, 2007

Open Relationship

"Open Relationship” – I can’t really understand how it’s works on the couple who having this kind of relationship. Really work???

This the interview in between me and a friend…

Ya this friend and his partner are under the "Open Relationship"

“Yes!!! It’s work… (Sound confidence) At least it’s work on me and my boi. Our relationship is in the 6th anniversary and everything is fine…”

When this happened in your relationship?

“It happened when it come to the 3rd, or 4th years of our relationship… My boi is so young (He’s 25 this year) and young man always ask for something different and they like something ‘new’ or ‘fresh’…”

So you agree with what he suggested?

“We do love each other a lot and only the thing when we come to the sex matter then he ask for something ‘different’.”

…… (*speechless)

“Okay, we work it out like this… both of us can know some new guys from the site that normally people know each other and then we will intro to each other. If he wanna have sex with the guy then he will let me know. The condition is I must know who he dealing with…”

Why not you just join them and play threesome???!!!

“Nope… we not. We never try threesome…”

Why?

“Don’t know… but never…”

Never consider the group???

“Nope…”

(Maybe they only into the one-2-one game)…

So these two years you get use with this kind of relationship???

“Yup… We love each other so much and we know that we never gonna be separate. For example, in this six years everyday I’ll fetch him to work and fetch him back. Everyday we will call each other at least 4times in a day before we off duty. We never separate and we never stay away from each other… He knows I love him and so do I.”

… (Not thing to ask since I never prepare for this interview… it’s come so sudden… Next round I’ll ready myself and ‘Ask For More”)

After the interview:

I still not so sure does it work on most of us, whereby you will share the one you love with some other stranger. I know even you love your partner so much and you wish that to stay with him but this not the deal to keep someone with you. Maybe they do love each other so much but only come to the sex part that they wish someone in between them to make the life more fun.

Life is to be FUN…

This is what a lot of people put in the status part of some profile. I know life is for fun but how you work it out…. That’s your choose…

Enjoy your life…

11 comments:

William said...

I don't think it's for me. KH brought it up before for discussion. The naughty bugger.

Ganymede said...

KH did!? Hmmm. Did he suggested me? Heheheh.

Interesting ho bi? Well if it works for them, then good lo.

savante said...

You do know the skankiest folks :) Not sure what I think of it. Depends.

Kihu said...

well love is love. sex is sex! separate it nicely and u can do it!

Apollo n Hermes said...

William: Oh... KH wan it? aiyoyo... notti...

QR:Who say KH looks for u???

Savante: Yup depends one... for QR sure not work.

Famezgay: REally? just need to separate it? that's sound easy... :P

Kihu said...

yup.. sounds easy... but hard to do btw.. for emotional guys like me ahaha

Janvier said...

Honestly, mindset not open to that.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Famezgay: not only you... a lot out there...

Janvier: yup... that for the ppl in 'modern from the inside'... really open minded... :P

Anonymous said...

Well, are we stereotyping that we should act in a certain fashion with the relationship with our partners?

Jason said...

It won't work, trust me. It might look like it works but God knows what's playing in the mind.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Ken: this maybe the new fashion style way for the new era of the relationship.

Jason: emmm... really? :P but people like to try something different... human nature.