First day come back to work and a lot of work waiting for me. When the time I’m not around, a lot of changes happened to my branch.
- Suddenly I get another 2 more staff from other region. Both of them are Vietnamese, now I got 3 Vietnamese in my branch…
- Next week I’ll start to take over this branch. Why me…
Now I need to think how to solve the problem and how I gonna fix everything back to ‘normal’. A lot of work to do.
- Hostel problem. When my branch suddenly add another two staff, this will cause my hostel got no space for the new staff to come in. I don’t know how to fit 11 people into a small apartment, whereby only got 10 beds.
I need to settle all this as soon as possible, cause I know after I settle this I still need to work hard on settle other problems (or maybe someone will call it challenges).
Wish me luck.



1 comment:
Bi bi. Ask rat rat and the bunch to help out. :P
Post a Comment