Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tag, Tag, Tag Lagi

Chester!!! Tagged me lagi??!!!!! #%%$#$&*(#@#)









1. What's your favourite subject(s)?

Account and Book Keeping, Arts.

2. Who's your favourite teacher?

BM Teacher, Miss Lai, she also my tuition teacher.

3. What's your worst subject?

History. I hate to memories the name, date and whatsoever in the history.

4. Did you sit beside a boy or a girl?

Each of us get the single seat. Next to me normally is a girl. (both left and right)

5. Did you hold any position in school?

Class Monitor and etc (Six years in secondary school too many position, lazy to list it out)

6. Is your school a co-ed or all-boys school?

Co-ed. Only one independents school in the city I was born.

7. Did you represent your school in any competition?

Yup. Choir, Art competition…

8. How did you go to school?

Before I get driving license I follow the ‘Bas Sekolah’.

9. Do you still keep in touch with your school mates all these years?

Yup. I did. One of my school mates now is my housemate.

10. Did you study Form 6?

Nope. LCCI level 2 was the highest education for me before I take the optician course.

Lucky 5 school bloggers meme is:

1 – QR

2 – Jason JR.

3 – Jess

4 – Derek

5 - Clayton

3 comments:

Ganymede said...

I tagged you first leh. Hahahah.

*piak piak

Jason said...

Double tag me again....

Apollo n Hermes said...

QR: Chis... next time i'll faster then you...

Jason Jr: ops.. kena lagi... hehehehehe... famous ma...