Thursday, October 11, 2007

Raya's Coming

Once again the city is empty…

Normally is easy to get the taxi from my place but start from yesterday most of the taxi driver balik kampung (back to hometown) de. Most of the muslim starting on leave on this day and go back for celebration.

At my apartment, you can park your car in the middle of the road since most of the UM students not around. This the most dangerous time for us who still staying there, most of the bad guys start to do the bad things during this period. Not so safe… Especially our door is not safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She’s gone…

Received the call from my mum telling me that my aunt cannot win the battle. She leaves us around 5.30 in the morning. Just accept what God arranged for us. Just pray…

I missing her… (T-T)

She’s the one who take care of me when the time when I still a baby. That’s why I close to my aunt. But now I got no chance to take care of her.

Now I start to worry about my mum. She’s getting sixty. I think a lot. When can I afford to take care of my mum? Another 5 years or 10 years? Can my mum wait for that?

Stop thinking but pray. Amen.

1 comment:

William said...

Condolences. God will make a way.