Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Putting the Contact Lenses

Today not thing much to do in work and I plan to finished my work as soon as possible so that I can spend sometimes on the photos I took it yesterday. When the time I just wanna started write my post for yesterday and I saw a familiar face walk pass through my shop. A guy in pink. After I do the correct focus on this guy only I realize that is Dr. Paul who wearing a pink shirt walk into my shop. XP

After I did the eye test for Dr. and halfway to choose the new frame for him, Sam and others are here. This moment my shop suddenly too many people here. Normally I’m the one who sitting on the counter and waiting for my staff to serve the customer but today a bit different, everything the other way round.

Get the new power reading for the Blur Bunny and get the new frame for him to replace his old broken lens which he broke it when the time he wash his face. Actually I’m so glad that he can use it for almost one and a half year. (I did that spectacle for him during the time before he goes to Australia)

Alex keeps on trying the RayBan frame with the red side but I still think that he looks good when he not wearing his glasses, so I just check his power and temporary get him a pair of monthly disposable lenses. I let him try to wear the contact lenses so that he can decide should he get himself the CL after this.

I thought that I need to use sometimes to help Dr. and Bunny to get their new spectacle but at the end I spend most of the time on fitting lenses to Alex. Thanks for the help of others then Alex did it very fast.

I’m not sure that the others is helping or they enjoying to that the video of how Alex learn to wear the contact lenses. After Sam finish work with the video they taken then we can enjoy it in YouTube. This will be the first time people shooting in my shop.

A good day to serve the bloggers and I think I should open an account or a file just to record for the bloggers who did their eye test with me. Who is next?

8 comments:

conan_cat said...

me me!! i hav cases with ausmatism (uhh how do you spell that @-o) and sometimes it gives me headaches! haha... i guess it's real hard to fix that

and ooo you guys must be real fun as a gang :D i'm sure dr paul had his glasses fixed real good hehe.

newayz it's been a long time since i dropped by here, hi! :D

Jason said...

Waaa.. Doc in pink... *imagine imagine*

Janvier said...

We'll KIV when we finish our daily disposables. Bought since May and still tahan till now!

Darnit we're gonna go shopping in Peoples again!

Alex said...

Thanks a lot for helping me in getting the lenses on me... :P

Quite a journey for me... :P

Apollo n Hermes said...

Conan_Cat: Oh the Astigmatism... not that hard to fix that la... just come over my shop and i check for u lo...

This gang really fun...always spend hundred of hours in restaurant to finish most of the topics... everytime got new and fresh topic one... never be bored... :)

Jason: No need to imagine coz doc said he will wear pink and red more often.

Janvier: just come if u like to have a test for your eyes.

Shopping always happen but not only in People's...

Alex: u really look good without glasses but i think JL now in trouble liao coz his BF getting more dangerous... "Pretty Gay Boy walk down the street"... hehhehehe....

Ops... nanti JL tumbuk i liao... :P

Ganymede said...

Conan... I thought you wrote you got autism... That one McDave can't help you lo. Hahhahah. :P

So fun seeing soo many blogger in your shop. Heheheh.

Lifebook said...

Where is your shop located? Thinking of getting a new spec. Am I entitle for blogger discount?? LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.