Friday, October 19, 2007

Eye-Candy

Just wanna share the Eye-Candy that day we met in Batu Cave during the photography session.

Cute? This not a perfect shot on him since I did it too fast and the guy behind him looking at me when I try to take the second one. I wish that I can take another closer shots and stick it on my… XP

None of us dare to go in front of him and ask for his number. Anyone know this guy??? Wanted! Wanted!!!

5 comments:

William said...

Can't tell le... eat too much rice ah?

Jason said...

Hahaha, we have became stalker oredi!

Alex said...

Falcon Studios.... definitely a porn star from Falcon Studios!

Cheryl said...

i also like him le.i like potatoes!!!!!:P

janganlah berebut with me! hahaha

Apollo n Hermes said...

William: I know you like rice la... potatoes tak ngum?

Jason: hey... ya meh?

Alex: How u so sure??? aiyooo... sure everyday watch one... :P

Cheryl: Too bad all these guys too desperate with potatoes liao... :P i wanna get him too... HIS is TOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.... XP