Kena Tag lagi… Why me… ok ok… Just answer it.
When is your birthday?
01 June 1983. Wednesday.
How old are you now?
Can I just tell you I’m 24? OK ok… 24 yo, 4 months and 9days.
Where were you born?
I was born in Sandakan, The Land below the wind – Sabah. Nice place ooh…
When did you first celebrated your birthday?
Not from my memories but from the photos in the old photo album, should be the first year after I come to this world, cause I saw this big ‘1-shape’ birthday cake.
When will you next birthday be?
7 months, 22 days to go.
Do you remember getting birthday presents on your birthdays?
Emmm… I wish that every birthday I could get something ‘special’. What I mean is something can touch me deeply.
What are the 3 things you want for your upcoming birthday?
Headache… I think something about camera or accessories for my camera is ok. I wish that I could get more lenses. But I know that’s too expensive for someone to get me these lenses.
If really want me to choose then I’ll choose…
Nikon AF-S VR Zoom – Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED
Or some other model for the telephoto zoom lens will be.
Next will be the Nikon AF-S VR Macro plus the sets of Nikon SB-R1 – wireless macro flash system.
Sony-Ericsson K850i, this the latest model but not yet launch in Malaysia.
What kind of presents you want for your birthday?
Anything to add more to my underwear collection.
Who would you like to celebrate your birthday with?
My Friends
How do you want to celebrate your birthday?
I wish to have a party in a hall or at a garden. Everyone not just limited to sitting on the small space.







2 comments:
OOoo.. canggihnya sistem kamera.
Nak canggih lagi drpd ni pun ada... yg ni biasa saja... :)
Post a Comment