Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Police Without Uniform

This evening went out with a friend, who just bought a new camera, and plan to bring his new camera to his holiday in Pulau Perhentian. So this evening just meet at KLCC and teach him how to use the DSLR, Nikon D80.

After finished our discussion, we just get the car whereby my friend park next to Avenue K. When we start the car, one fat malay guy stop his motorbike next to us and tell us that his is police and want us to come down from the car. We didn’t come down from the car but we drove the car to the junction off to Jalan Ampang.

This time another 5 more motorbike stop us. All of them called themselves police, but all of them without uniform but just show us their pass. Some more they show us different identity card, got two different type of card. We still did not come down from the car but try to call 999. The number engages for the first time I called. Then my friend tried to call, the third call only we get to the operator. Then we ask them to send some ‘real police’ with uniform to verify this group of guys who looks like gangster are the real police.

Before the police arrive, this group of people keeps on asking us to come down from the car. We can’t wait for the police to come and verify, we try to call to a friend who just stay nearby KLCC to come and save us.

My friend asks me to take down the photo of this group, but I only manage to take one photo. They keep on making noise out there and warn us that if we still didn’t come down from the car then they will break the window. Luckily, our friend arrived before they do so. That friend tried to talk to them, they still want us to come down from the car.

The fat guy, who stop us in the first place show that he’s unhappy and the other keep on mention that their boss (they called the fat guy as their boss) very unhappy, keep on saying that we didn’t give them co-operation. They want me to give them my phone and they wanted to delete the photo I take. They never expect that I got two different phones, so I just give them the phone without their photo in it. So I still have their photo in my phone.

I’m not sure what they really want, but I’m sure that if just now we stopped inside the parking lot sure they will do something on us. I’d suspected that they try to take some profit from us, maybe some money. My friend worried about his new camera. Luckily we stopped the car somewhere many people pass by (a lot of people stop down and see what happened).

6 guy without uniform, tell that they are policemen and want you to come down from the car, will you obey them??? Even it gonna happen again I still will do the same thing - wait for the police in uniform. (Ops… forget to tell that until we finished settle this case, the police in uniform still haven’t show up. I think that they still changing their uniform in the police station… WTF)

 

Police Rasuah (corruption) happened in Malaysia frequently, following is the link of the youtube about all these cases…

 

rasuah police malaysia 12/5/2007

Kehebatan Polis Diraja Malaysia

police rasuah

A Malaysia Police Rasuah

 

And many, many more…

4 comments:

Lifebook said...

Sign.. we know how productive is our policeman.

Will said...

I'm glad you are safe!!

Little Prince said...

-_- oh malaysia negara kau... adalah sangat the wawasan.

so where's the picture? show show.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Lifebook: ya lo... 'so' productive...

Will: ya... I'm still here... :) i'm ok...

Daniel Henry: M'sia Boleh, Polis pun boleh ma... wan to show ah??? emmm... ok la... show it in the next post...