Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another trip to Perak

Just came back from my trip to Perak, two different places, Bukit Merah (Felda Ijok) and Sungkai (Felda Besout). This trip is to do the settlement for the previous eyecare project. Just three days came back from Sabah trip, and then join the group to Perak trip again.

This trip only four of us settle the 1300 transactions in two and a half days, not an easy job. I can’t believe that we can break the record, because in branch maybe one year we cannot reach the target of 1300 transactions, now in two days we make it.

Not that easy to control the crowd, especially when only four of us to control few hundred people in front of us. They don’t understand how we feel when we facing thousands over spectacle on the table, and try to get the correct one out of the thousand. They only know keep on complaining we so slow and making noise like they’re in the market. I hate all these Kampong People.

Next trip is to settle the transaction in Sabah, and wish that this round I got the chance to go back and visit my mum. I don’t wish to miss it for the second time. I’ll request for it.

No comments: