Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good News

This afternoon spent most of the time to settle something for the mobile project. This coming weekend have to leave the town again. This round we need to settle the transaction in Perak.

This day got two good news, one is I can go back to my hometown after I settle the handover in Tawau and Lahad Datu, too bad it is one day after mother’s day, because we need to settle it on 10th and 11th, then 12th only we can go back to my hometown, 4hours drive from Tawau town area. Finally I can visit my lovely mother. I'll stay there for four days...

Second good news is about the take over of the new branch was delay… :P hehehe… I tell Jimmy that this coming two weeks got too many thing to settle, so I suggest that the take over of the branch in Tesco just delay until I come back from hometown, means 16th of May. I know, just 15days different, but still, I can have another few more days to enjoy before I enter into that branch, whereby I need to put a lot of effort to make it right.

Bought the ticket, confirm the date to go back, prepare everything for handover… this is what I do on the third day of the week. Tomorrow will be my movie day, plan to catch a movie in One-U, with SK.

No comments: