The Underwear presentation in Robinson really sucks. I really cannot believe that they can do this kind presentation.
On the board written is 2-6pm, but around 2pm, we still see the models and the team still briefing, and around 2.15pm they still doing their makeup. 2.30pm only start.
This presentation is to promote the underwear for four different brand: 2(x)ist, DKNY, Charles Jourdan, and Renoma. They only prepare four models to carry the four brands. Some more we can’t really see the design for the underwear, so they cannot called this as the presentation for the underwear, but just to show the brand for the particular brand.
Some more the models are not prepared too. If they know they need to do some presentation for some underwear, then they should wear some super low cut jeans, and some shirts to match with the underwear. They just unbutton their jeans and to show the brand of the underwear, if I really want to see the band for the particular brand why not I just go to the underwear department and look for the sample? Before I go, I thought that Robinson ready to show the customer for the latest design for these four brands…
Not only this, the four models don’t really understand what they gonna do in the ‘show’. Both of the management level needs to follow them and tell them what to do for the next. Maybe this the first time for them to prepare the underwear shows, so they need more experience.
Most funny part is… They thought that I’m the photographer for this show. No one stop me to take photo during the show until after half an hour the shoes started, only they come and ask me who give me the authorization to do so. Robinson Marketing Executive thought that I’m belong to the supplier and the supplier thought that I’m the photographer for the Robinson. This proved that they not really understand what happened in the show.
I’m not surprise that they will thought that I’m the photographer for this show, because I’m the only photographer with DSLR in the show. Others only take photo with some compact camera, even some of them only use their camera phone to do the record for it. So sad. No reporter gonna publish it on the paper…
Tonight I’m too tired to process the photos, and need to rest early because tomorrow I need to wake up early and go for a day trip to this Pulau Ketam. Will post the photo after this.



4 comments:
Damn.... too bad it's a bad show... hope some other places will do better...
If the models are not showing enough, maybe YOU should be the model and show them how to do it right. I would be happy to take the photos for you then!
Alex: in malaysia... don wish too much for the underwear show anymore... Islamic Country ma...
Will: aiyo... then ready the good runway for me pls... :P
robinson sucks in every aspect.. ask jason he can tell u robinson story the whole day.
Post a Comment