These few days busy with all the preparation to take over another branch. Actually everything still under planning, nothing confirm yet. Area manger suggested me to take over the branch in Klang, I rejected, but still have to take it, no choice.
Monday, meeting with Jimmy, discuss about the planning, take the order to visit the branch in this week, so that I understand the situation out there.
Tuesday, visit the branch, talk to all the staff, and try to understand what happened. During the meeting, I’d found that the current manager didn’t really care about the branch. I didn’t talk about the stock in the branch but the desktop break down for one month still no one to fix it. Besides that, many things out of stock, paper bag, plastic bag, one-ply paper, receipt paper, temporary receipt… I really don’t understand why this can be happen…
I do understand that maybe company cannot provide the stock for the frame and sunglasses but I don’t think that the branch cannot get enough stock for the stuff they can buy it themselves. Some more I’d found that the manager haven’t resign yet, so I’m not sure how I gonna take over the branch, cannot be two manager in one branch, never happened before.
Actually not that good for me to comment about the manager, because he is my senior, I don’t wish that anything bad happen in between us and spoil our friendship. Headache.
Tomorrow will meet Jimmy again to continue our topic. Many things to discuss, not only about the branch but the place to stay too, no hostel in Klang area and I don’t think that I should pay this myself. Haiz…



No comments:
Post a Comment