Monday, September 18, 2006

The Real Me

Today when I’m half way chatting with my Baby, my supervisor came in and wanna chat with Baby then I let her do it. Both of them start chat but as you know they all don’t know who is Baby not even know Baby real identity. They just know that Baby is my “Girl Friend” cause I never show my real identity too…

The whole branch member knew I’m attached but they never know who is my partner. All of them wanna find out who is this unknown person but I’m BLOCKING them. I’m not ready to show the real me to them.

But I think no longer they will know it cause I felt that all the thing is coming to me… I’m scare cause I’m not ready yet. If that really happen I don’t know what will happen. This is the first time I’m facing this kind of problem. Tell me what to do…

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

6 comments:

Ganymede said...

You do what you think is right baby.

No pressure from me. I'll support whatever your decision is.

Legolas said...

Tell if you want to, or else just don't tell, die also don't tell.

Best to know your colleagues more and see how they normally react to homosexual love. Then you can decide whether to tell them or not to.

My advise is never tell people at work. They can ruin your career, although theoritically there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Shake Trees said...

it's ur personal life. ur colleagues shud respect it. they got no business in it. u've got der right not to tell. hmmm... i sound like a lawyer. lolx. my advise, keep a low profile.

savante said...

Totally your choice whether to come out to your colleagues and no one can make you do so. Think about it hard before you make such a move. ARe you ready?

MrBunnyBan said...

If you're not sure. then probably not a good idea. Your livelyhood is being put at stake, man.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Thanks for all the advices. i still thinking what will happen if they find out. i still don know what they think about homosexual. waht i gonna do is try to keep as secret until they really find out themself. actually one of my best fren know, i call her My Sister. she stay with us and she help me keep this secret. when they ask she act knoe not thing , cause all my colleagues know i'm close with her. i know her since high sch. thanks for all...