Friday, September 15, 2006

The First Time

Today was the last day I can go out with Lion King in this holiday cause start from tomorrow I need to go back and work. I really enjoy this few days when I’m sharing my time with my lovely Lion King. The happy and enjoyable time always running fast, this weekend my Baby need to go back and start his class.

We went to the Curve enjoy our lunch in TGI Friday’s and watched the latest movie – The Banquet at the Cathay, Cineleisure. We enjoy the meal, the movie and the time we share.

The whole day my mind keep on thinking today was the last day for this holiday and started miss all the time we shared before. I know the time is moving on so we need to go back to work and study. Once again we separate for few hundred kilometers.

When we came back from outside, we holding each other when I’m sitting on the bed and Lion King was sitting on the computer chair. Suddenly I felt something dropped on my hand… His tears dropped… OMG this was the first time my Baby cry in front of me and my heart… oh… He really sad…

I’m holding his hand and tell him what I’m thinking for this whole day. He said not thing but his tears keep on drain out. I noticed that something coming out from my eyes too…

The story only continues when I felt better because now I really can’t write it out…

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

1 comment:

Harvey said...

oh...this is getting dramatic.
Absence does make the heart grow fonder.