Time is come…
Lion King had to go back to his JUNGLE (campus)…
Our distance become so far. I miss my Baby so much…
Sad Sad…
Now arrange the time and hope that Baby can come back on next month for the Moon cake festival and that time can meet with my mum, and then we celebrate this festival together. Baby wanna meet with my mum but don’t know what will happen on that time…
I just wonder what topic can we talk on the table when our mum meeting each other?
My mum said we would go to Singapore on that time… what a great idea for me to shopping at Singapore. Fun fun… If I can go to shopping with my Baby sure be more fun. I targeted what I wanna buy from there. Now waiting for my mum to confirm the date.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



1 comment:
Good, good, if possible come down with Lion King ...
Curious as to what you wanna buy ... you want me to check it out for you, or you already know where to get? ;P
Must give me a call when you're here .... He has my Sg number ...
Hope to see you two soon ...
Post a Comment