Monday, September 4, 2006

Missing the Moment

Today when I’m go to karaoke and watch movie with my friends I remember the moment when I go to karaoke, watch movie and shopping with baby. I’m missing the time we share no matter where we go. I just can’t wait the time baby come back and stay with me. I just wonder is there really a good idea for me to plan to stay with Baby? Or I just let baby stay with Mommy? Cause now Daddy will stay at Labuan for few years and only leave Mommy stay at KL. Baby come back later should stay with Mommy and I know Mommy want to spend more time with Baby.

… … …

What should I do? My Heart tells me to stay with Baby but my Mind told to let Baby stay with Mommy so that Mommy can take care Baby. I can’t stay with Baby and Mommy before we announce our relationship to others. Really hard to make decision since Mommy and me both need Baby….

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

No comments: