A lot of thing happened on this dating day.
Wonderful Morning
Morning woke up by the phone and gets the warm message from two queer – DR and LG. Another nice morning whereby my Baby sleep beside of me. We are invited to have a dinner with them but I rejected because tonight we got a Family Dinner at Lion King’s house. Daddy ready to cook the lamb chop for us. Yummy…
Hair Cut
After take our lunch at the Tong Lo Wan Restaurant then we go to do a hair cut for both of us. Lion King really satisfy with his hair cut but not much different for mine. My hair still need to let it longer and change a new style that I want.
Shopping Time
After done our hair cut then we start to shop at
What a surprise today I found the crystal that I like. Last time I got the one from my best friend. He gave me as the present for my 21st years old – Red Rabbit crystal. After two years plus now I get the new one. This is my third crystal which the first two were my present from my friends and this was the first one I bought it myself. What the funny thing is this was the cheapest crystal which it cost me RM95 only. This tiger eyes crystal really nice looking and its size bigger. I really like it.
Finish our shopping at Sungei Wang around 5:30pm, we planned to meet the two queer which woke us up this morning at KLCC. We know is a bit hard to take a cab on this peak hour but what I really disagree is the services of the public transportation. Normally taking a cab from S.Wang to KLCC just need not more than RM4 but the driver asked for RM8. I just bang the door when I heard that he asked for that price. WTF, this is what
I don’t want this entire bad thing spoil my mood so I just forget about it. We meet DR and LG just wanna say HI and have a nice chat before we go back to have our dinner. They really funny guys.
Dinner Time
Come to the dinner time whereby Daddy cooked the nice lamb chop for us. I and Lion King finished the 7pcs of lamb. Yummy, Daddy really knows how to cook a nice lamb chop.
Family Time
Lion King asked Mommy where all Lion King’s photo (when he was young) Mommy put. Mommy took all photos out and started to show me when that time I’m still holding the knife and chewing the lamb inside my mouth. Mommy shows the entire photo for me and tells m all the stories. Now I really felt that I’m in the family and the feeling really great. We share all this about one hour and only Mommy ask us to take our bath. I wish that we can spend more time because I really wanna know more about my Baby and his family.
My honeyweek (honeymoon week – explain to who may confuse with the meaning of “honeyweek”) really a good time for me. What I wanna tell me Lion King is: In this week, I know you more, at the same time I love you more.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



No comments:
Post a Comment