Today Baby told me that his friend did dream about us. But that not really a good dream cause she dreams we broke up… this make my lovely Baby worry that we really will break up. Every time when my Baby got the bad feeling Baby will start worry and keep on telling me: “Baby, I Love you…” All this bad feeling will disturb Baby’s emotion and make his day be so hard. Last time cause of this bad feeling almost make him crazy and almost lost control on his emotion.
Baby,
don’t let this feeling control you… trust me. This is what I called the challenge for the Long-Distance Relationship.
Actually I need to thanks God cause there only a 3hours driving distance in between Baby and me but not few thousand kilometers. What I wanna tell Baby is no matte r how far you are I’m sure our heart was linking by this word: L. O. V. E…
I Love Baby.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



1 comment:
Well sometimes we're just unable to keep our brain off what we dun intend to think about. Well to me, dream are dreams, and what'll really happen really need to depends on both of the sides. If you two can really bond together, then all misunderstanding should be sealed, though it's kinda hard sometimes, but having faith is every distance relationship should have.
Post a Comment