Open the magazine and look for the “medicine” that can help me get back my lovely hair. Go to fitness let my body get its shape but in the same time my hair was complain it’s damaged. One of the reasons this happened because I’m lazy to bring all the hair treatment stuff with me when I’m going to gym. I used the shampoo which supplied by the fitness centre. I started worry when my Lion King noticed and complain what happened on my hair. Before this I know but I didn’t do anything.
Now I gonna find the way to treat my hair. Tomorrow I’ll go to meet the doctor for my hair – my hair stylish. After that I planned to shop for my hair treatment stuff, I need to look for all the brands and choose the right one for my lovely hair.
Sorry to my hair. To let it feel better tomorrow I’ll ask my hair stylish do me a new look for my hair. I still wonder, do I need to make new color for it or…… (This is what I think for whole day)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah!!! My Baby beside me now…
My baby came back de. This naughty Baby gave me another heart attack which he always does. He came to my branch when he arrived KL yesterday. This time not come with the rose but with his best gal friend – LS. This two poor fellow haven’t taken their meal, so we go for lunch together.
Really happy to meet my lovely Baby but I do not thing at the public some more LS was here. I control myself in front the public. Lastly I come to the moment I can meet with Lion King and I know my “honey week” started from the second I meet with him.
What a wonderful night we have and this morning wake up with this naughty Lion King beside of me. The room was cold but my body was warm with Lion Kings body warm. This is was I dream for everyday when the time Lion King still inside jungle.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



3 comments:
What happened to your hair?!
warm with Lion King's body beside you or inside you? ;)
Paul: my hair was too dry... looks so bad.
Bunny: both are warm... :P
Post a Comment