Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time n Me

Wao… 2nd day of March dy… but I haven’t start anything for the day yet, no talking about the month, or the year… What have I done?

 

Enter into the third month of the year, I cannot think what have I done for this Rabbit Year. Time still passing as work in the first place, 40% of my time spent on my work, 33% spent for my body to rest, 15% off day, mostly wasted for my movie, shopping, and dining, another 12% is the sum of the time I spent on the LRT, home, or maybe the time of do-no-thing.

 

In my life still nothing big happen, or it never have anything happen. Very ordinary one, which some of the busy people wish to have. Not much stress from my work, as I take it as everything do it in the routine, when time is come then something need to be done. Others may say that they work so hard for living, for the one they loved, for some other reason, BUT me, I work, because I have to, have to make some money to pay my bill, have to spend some time so that I won’t have too much of time, have to stay me away from something or someone.

 

Always listen to others how they spend money to make big fortune, to create the life that they want to most, to do something big in their life… Me? NOTHING…

 

PASSION, is missing in my life-dictionary, of it was hiding in somewhere else. OR, me myself ignored it. When people try to tell me, doing something you like, having the time, enjoy the moment,…… but I still standing here.

 

Maybe the thing I wish to do is “Click the SHUT DOWN button of me, and rest in peace”.

4 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Hhhhmmmm... maybe u just live the day as it comes. Nothing wrong with that.

thompsonboy said...

nothing wrong to have a moderate almost monotonous life....

Apollo n Hermes said...

Piko-chan: ok... i'm doing... :P

Thompson(boy): really??

Jaded Jeremy said...

This sounds a little suicidal lah. Perhaps try doing something else? Doesn't need to be something major.