Today a new friend of mine telling me that his relationship with his another half already 20yrs de. Wao… 20yrs… I never know anyone among us have such a long relationship, especially people like us.
If you talk about people who married for more than 20yrs, I’m not surprise. But for them who having such a long run, without any commitment… Unbelievable… I’m asking him how he manages to do so…
For me, the longest one is just 2yrs, *shame, some more in between that we broke up once de, then get back together, not even one year, I give up for the second time. Haiz… I cannot imagine I can do it for 20yrs, even me myself also cannot think of it…
I’ll “interview” this friend on the coming Wednesday, hopefully he able to make it, because he really a SUPER busy businessman, not easy to ask him for a coffee… I wish to meet with his another half, so that I can interview them both. Too many question I wanna ask de, hopefully I have enough time.
Not easy… really not easy… you want me to love someone for 20yrs, yes I definitely can… you want me to stay together with someone for 20yrs, or more, really a big challenge for me. Anyone wanna take this challenge with me??? :P



2 comments:
those years sure are worth giving thumbs up... and also to aim... i always feel very amazed with years, in a way it gives hopes to us, who r still seeking or trying.. guess it always build up a little more confidence in gay relationships do work..against the more common believes that people juz fool around..
I guess you learn to grow together as the years go by :)
Post a Comment