Monday, March 28, 2011

Commenting

OMG… This FAT lady ah… WTH…

 

This afternoon spent few hours in Starbucks…. Spending time doing my blog, write something, edit some photos… By the time I wanna leave, I heard something interesting from this fat lady sitting next table.

 

In the beginning I’m not paying any attention to this lady, until she talk over the phone with one of her lady friend who’s birthday same as Lady Gaga, means today (28th March)…

 

I just sensor what she said and just share the point which I feel funny… (a bit angry too)

 

First, she said she don’t like local Chinese, oh forget to tell, She’s from Hong Kong… She said she don’t like local Chinese because we don’t like local Malay and didn’t treat them well… (WTH… what she knows about the relationship in between Chinese and Malay) Then she continue to tell her friend that she found that our salary here so low… until she cannot believe what she heard.

 

She said the salary of a cashier here even lesser than the pay of the toilet cleaner in HK. *then she laugh… so she said she don’t know how they gonna survive. She so proud of her salary and she said: “they wont believe how much I’m earning now…” (FYI for the outside, she looks not-so-rich, cheap T-shirt, not so high tech gadgets, old hand bag, cheap n old glasses, normal sport shoes, watch-normal)

 

Then she continue comment about some rich people (don’t know rich people from which country she’s refer to), they don’t know how to speak proper, they have no brain, they have no sense, and they’re really idiot…

 

BTW, the way she eat really disgusting lor… lol… so ugly…

Actually I got her face photo with me and I’m still thinking should I post it here… lol

 

I really cannot ‘tahan’ (stand) for this kind of people who don’t know what she’s talking. And before she comment anything, she should do some study first, and don’t speak this in the public too… I try to let her know that I actually know Cantonese, so I purposely call one of my friend and have a short chat with him…

 

She might not travel so often or, she don’t really know how much the pay is in some other country. She never comparing the living standard, or some other issue, but just the pay… I don’t think her pay can support her to own a house back home in Hong Kong, so she better don’t be so proud, because people here with low pay they still able to have their own place, so call freehold properties.

 

What a shame… go back you hometown lar FAT lady!!!!

1 comment:

savante said...

Ignore her la. Travelling ah lians shouldn't even be bothered about.