Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Super Wednesday

Normal what I do on the Wednesday is to checkout some stuff from this Website: Superbid by Lelong.com

 

From 10am-10pm, as my working hours, so people will fight for the item which start from RM1, for everything in the list. Of course you don’t expect that the price will never gone up, which sometimes I suspected the seller, or friends n relative of the seller will do something behind one lor…

 

Why I say so? because there must be ‘someone’ fighting the price with you, no matter what kind of product, whereby some of it I cannot think who wanna buy lor, for example: Flower Tea, pencil case or whatever cream lar… mostly the hot item will reach at least 50% out of the RSPrice. But of course sometime you can get something cheaper than 50% from the usual price. Like the iPhone casing I bought, in the MacStore, they selling RM99, which the first one I bought RM42(included the postage) and the second one, same one but different color, only RM38. I bought two even cheaper than you bought one from the MacStore. Same brand, same quality, even same warranty too. (the casing by Belkin)

 

When you’re really lucky, maybe on the same day you able to get two to three items with the good deal. Most of the time I will stop bidding that item when it’s over 50% of the RSP, just feel like not worth it to fight for the higher price. And I’ll wait for the following weeks and see anyone put the same item there, and try my luck again.

 

Got once I try to contact the same company, taiwan company, and try to get the same price for the same item, but the person in-charge told me that they actually doing some marketing in the website, whereby they not selling their item in that price, even for their promotion item. I ordered the Mini Figurine for RM75, but they selling RM218 in the store. I ordered that for my mum and now I wish to get another one for my friend.

 

SO if you’re interested to get something cheap, you can try your luck on every Wednesday, on Superbid by Lelong.com. Remember to register. and GOOD LUCK!

 

(This week I won a iPhone Case and a SonicGear Spark Plug Earphone.)

2 comments:

thompsonboy said...

I have never heard of RSP...is that the recommended sales price? I thought the correct jargon is RRP - recommend retail price?

Apollo n Hermes said...

Lol... Recommended Selling Price...