Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Survey

Picture 019

Can read what on the board mou?? Taken with my phone, so not that clear… PaiSeh to take it with my camera, that lady next to me looking at what I’m doing… second is, before I sempat take the proper photo of it, the ‘survey board’ already take back by the LengLui de.

 

This the first time I’m taking the domestic flight by FireFlyz, last time was taking it to Singapore. That was two years back. So consider some new experience the new budget airlines.

 

For me, overall not bad, just the same as you taking the AirAsia, local most successful budget airline, which now no longer ‘budget’ anymore, because they charge just like what other airline charge de, and too expensive to call ‘low cost’ de. So this FireFlyz still consider cheap, which I just pay RM188 for the return ticket to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, together with meals, 20kg of check-in luggage, and choosing the seats. For me, it just reasonable.

 

Another ticket I bought from the same airline, which destination is going to Kuching Sarawak, I just pay RM70 for the return ticket, of course I didn’t pick up the seat, and no check-in luggage too, which I think that ticket really cheap, maybe even cheaper than bus ticket.

 

Next time before I check the price from AirAsia, I think I’ll pick this airline be my first priority airline for my local flight, just don’t wish to spend too much for something not really worth it.

 

Wish that they will open more destination and let AirAsia know that they not the only budget airline, so that they not so sombong to give out more promotion. When there is fight in between them, we (the passenger) will win (safe) some money/promotion.

1 comment:

Jaded Jeremy said...

When I used to travel between Singapore and KL frequently, Fireflyz is the most expensive among the low-cost carriers by far. Not even close.