Sunday, May 17, 2009

Don’t Be So Kind

When you started to worry about someone, then for sure you wish to know more about him. BUT, I found that sometimes others may not know that… They may just felt that you’re so annoying by keep on asking questions, and they wish that you stop it immediately.

 

My conclusion is The More you Care, The More you Get Hurt… You care, then you think. You think, then you will get worry. When you get worry, then you will find out the answer. When you find out the answer, then people will stop you. (I’m not saying that this will be the only answer… but this is what I’m facing now) When people try to stop you, then they will use something to hurt you, so that you can stop.

 

Maybe I’m too busy-body, I should take care my own problem and leave others take care of themselves. I shouldn’t be so stupid to do so. Wasting my time to think, to worry, ends up you will get NOTHING.

 

Learn to be smart, not let others to hurt you, protect yourself, Apollo.

 

HurtSelftitledAlbum

6 comments:

彥儒 said...

send you a song from zhang jing xuan--hurt so bad

Anonymous said...

cant help ur feelings for some1 actually. its hard. its even harder when dat person doesnt bother but instead gives u a cold shoulder. u must learn when, where wat n y to care.

savante said...

The friend who gave you the cold shoulder for caring, dump him immediately!

Ad said...

cheer up~~

Apollo n Hermes said...

Thanks Everyone... :) I get back the caring from here...

Kong: Mana song tu? send by email???? :P

Koala: Ya lor... when ah? Where ler? susah nak tau...

Paul: not worth to give second chance?

Ad: thanks... :) feel better now...

Jaded Jeremy said...

It's difficult to stop caring and that's annoying, right? Guess just need to find the balance.