Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Pre-B'day

Today My Classmate celebrate my b'day in One-U. Just very simple celebration, K-session in Neway, Tea-Time in Chocolate Lounge and Movie - ICAC (I Corrupt All Cops)

My Tea-Time in Chocolate

After I bought something from one of the gift shop, the gal give me this Green-Bag (ok, it's not green, but it just carrying the meaning of "Green"...). I just bought some small tiny little stuff, but she give me this BIG bag, does it really match with what meaning of the bag? Some more, that time me actually carrying a HUGE bag... -_-|||

I just get the bag not because I'm caring our enviroment so well, but I just interested on what printed on the bag, and read some notes from the tag too... after this will pass this bag to someone that really will reuse the bag everytime during shopping, cause I know I'm that kind of person. (Our lovely earth... Please forgive me~~~)

I love to keep the paper bag from different shop, just love the design, so totally not me to use a REUSABLE Bag.

I don't think this tree will adsorb anything...

Wanna know what on the tag, just go and buy something from the gift shop and ask them get you one...

I Love TREE... TOO~~~ XP

No comments: