Monday, May 4, 2009

终身伴侣,

终身伴侣,一个我不太可能期盼的人物,可能这一生也不会遇上的人。生活当中都会遇上甜甜蜜蜜的伴侣,十指紧扣,白头携老,相伴终老。每回看了心中都会一股心酸,期盼终会有那么一天,真命天子会出现在我生命当中。

可能你会认为我为当初所做的决定而后悔了。不是。并未有一丝悔意,反而活得自在。这并非我选的路,而是我得走的路。对其有期盼并不等于后悔。

虽然不懂何日是我在世上的最后一日,所以只好珍惜每一天,每天期待。

是否有人可以很肯定地告诉我,我们是否真的会有终身伴侣?(其实答案已在心中…)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

白头携老,相伴终老, aiyo, nothing is true about it lah, can two ppl die at the same time meh, if not, then the other is still alone mah unless he finds another to accompany lor, Pak Lah's wife of 40 years mati not 18 months , he married another and termed as a model husband, cannot understand lor

Ad said...

Fairy tale is beautiful and hence, we tend to believe it....

Yet there is nothing wrong in believing it and I trust that if you can hold on to it, you will find someone worthy one day later :D

Cheers and Good Luck ^_^

Apollo n Hermes said...

G.O.Adam: Ya... I understand, just wish that someone to be with you from now until the day you leave this sad place lo...

Ad: Yes, Just believe it and your life will be more happy...

Ad said...

AD: hey, that's not a way to cheat yourself k !!! Don't think too much :P

Apollo n Hermes said...

Ya, everyone tell me that I think too much... :)