Today should be my offday. I hate to work on weekend. Just used to off on weekend. Today feel tired, not with the reason not enough rest but just my heart telling me my body not ready to work on this day.
Why me? Why must me to change my offday and come back to work? Not only one or two weeks but the following weeks will be the same. All my offday on weekend deleted from the list, replace it on weekend.
Even my birthday celebrate also have to ask SK to 'apply' it for me. This is the sadness of not to be the person in charge of the branch. You have no power. Whatever you do is to obey, follow instruction.
Now try to look for new job. Just see weather have luck to change to a better job or not. I really tired to work with retail line. Any good job to offer?
I do understand that as employee I have to follow company policy and as a staff I have to follow the arrangement from my upper management. Too bad even I understand but I still cannot accept. Now I not wish to get the confirmation from this company, so that I can leave anytime when I get my better offer. Just pray and see what His arrangement.



1 comment:
Dont angry dear. will get more wrinkles. sayang...
memang pengsan the person in charge mind set. rotate la... habis cerita. why tak tahu pusing ar?
Post a Comment