Oh my God, next week I don’t think I can attend any of the classes if my right leg still like this…
Last Friday I hurt my right leg during the step class, maybe too tired or not use to ‘L-shape’ board… I thought that three days should be alright, so Tuesday I continue my class, that time still ok since just a single board. Today we try the L-shape board again, starting is alright, but when come to the ending part I feel my leg not feeling good de.
Just now when I was driving back I also feel that my leg very pain. Tomorrow still need to drive to work… haiz… the worst part is, next week not sure can attend class or not. Haiz… Haiz… not going to class… no fun… so sad…
If really cannot, then next week only can go for weight train de… haiz… why I’m so bad luck during the end of 2008… Malang betul...



7 comments:
Doctor time ! Find Nase :D
Good luck and all the best....
Hope you'll recover soon =)
It may not be bad luck, it may be just an indicator which tells that you need more rest :D Take care
No more stepping for you !
Hmmm....who is Ad? lol.
Anyway rest the injured leg first before you hit the steps, that's the sensible thing to do. However if the pain still persists depsite ample rest, you definitely need to have it checked out.
Ad is noone....
He's just someone who's too lazy to write but prefer to read :D
Ad: :) no need doc la... just take some rest lo... I still can walk... :) thanks...
Savante: Huh???!!! No more stepping? from now on???!!! My life will be Super Boring de...
Nase: I think Ad give you the reply for your question. :)
Thanks, now should be alright. :)
Ad: you're not the only one who prefer to read than write, but me in the different way, prefer to write than read.. :P bad ho?
haha, it's not bad .... it may be good actually ...
Because there are people who like to write like you so people who like to read like me can read ...
On the other hand, because there are people who like to read like me that people who like to write like you have readers :D
In short, it's like a mutualisme relationship xD
Anyway, really glad that you are ok now =) Do take care .... If you still feel pain, please at least go to see doctor .....
L shape board? Freestyle step ka?
Don't think it'll be really bad la... just rest for a week and see how.
Post a Comment