Don't know how to explain, end of 2008, not a happy year end for me... Maybe too many chances and too many decision to make, all these come to me at the same time. It's here before I'm ready.
Another three more weeks to go then this 2008 will become a history, at the same time, will write down a full-stop for my life in this going-down company. I make up my mind to change to another industry but I know is not easy.
I need more positive thinking, if not then sure my plan will fail, getting all the offer is related to my old position. My friend is right, want me to get a better job in my own industry is too easy, I can get better position than now, but I rejected. Why I'm choosing the hard way? Just because I know that this will be the last chance for me to choose the way. I cannot wait until I'm getting 30 then only want to change to another new industry.
Pray, and Pray, and Pray...



1 comment:
It's the usual time of the year where we are at crossroads. Whatever it is, do not make any decision in haste but to think it over really. Best wishes!
p.s. funny, my word verification is 'indstri'!
Post a Comment