Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When Apollo Meet Up with Hermes Part 2

Part 2

About LIFE

Apollo: So for the whole year you are not happy?

Hermes: No… for sure not… If really then I need to leave this world de… no happiness then how to stay in this world leh?

A: OK… means still have something can make you feel happy lah… that’s better…

H: Ya… sure have… hmmm… going out with my camera… some trip… hmmm…

A: camera lagi… haiz… no other thing le meh?...

H: HEY! Wait la… thinking lah… hmmm… beside of that… having some good time with them…

A: Them? Who?

H: Them la… the bloggers lo… Siape lagi if not them… of course lah other friends also la…

A: Aiyo… all friends… no others liao?

H: Emmm… friends lo… who else? Don’t understand what you try to say…

A: aiya… no other special one meh?

H: huh? No lo… who else then?

A: ooh… really? Then this year will be a lonely year for you then…

H: …… No comment… might be… but luckily with the good company from all of them in my life, so life still painted with some colour.

A: Ok… I thought that you should be able to get someone that you want…

H: Ya, when speak from your mouth is easy, but when work is out then? You should understand right, coz most of the time you’re the one who handle this kind of thing…

A: Emmm… ya… I know… I handle it because everytime talk to you sure you will bring out too many questions… before you choose someone sure many problem to solve… then why not just let me do the job and you find out the answer while I’m dealing with the guy la… But everytime before I manage to go for further then…

H: I stopped it mah… I know…

A: Then can you tell me the reason?

H: Simple… I think about future loh…

A: *faint… FUTURE… how many future you have? You thought that how long you can stay in this world, just like what the story telling in “The Day when the World Stood Still”, the day after tomorrow they may ‘format’ this world and that time everything will come to the end… You still think for the future, don’t dream lah…

H: <.< Hopeless guy…

A: WHAT!!!???

H: Not meh? You just wanna to enjoy your life but not think what will happen in the future. If later the relationship not work then? You will hurt a lot of people out there…

A: >.> Whatever… always come with your theory… God knows what will happen then…

H: Everytime you wanna start a relationship I’ll ask you to think for it carefully, before you make any decision, do you really think that everything you do is correct?

A: No one will know what in front of us, but I know if no action taken then sure not thing will happen then… If everyone like you then who will take the first step to work things out? You? Me? Or Him?

H: *speechless …..

A: Everytime I take action, I really wish that the relationship is work, who wish for nothing to happen after done so many thing? I know what you worried for, but sometimes we cannot think for too much, things always can be settle…

H: If really that easy then no problem will happen…

A: If not because of you, I don’t think until now we’re still here… you the one who choose to ended up everything, and rejected all of them…

H: … … sometimes I just too tired to think about it.

A: Ya… because you too tired, then ended up everything, and blocking for everything which come after that…

H: I know… because of me… Sorry for that…

A: Don’t say sorry for me but for the one you hurt before this…

H: Ya… Sorry Everyone…

A: *Pengsan… Siapa dengar? (Who can listen?)

(Will be continue??? Wait and see… Long Conversation… Talk about one whole year leh…)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sendiri talking to sendiri 1. *phengsan... gud also geh. ownself therapy. hehe...

ur dis post is more of relationship wor instead of life.

wats more important is u woke up n do something. balance ur life n work. bad or gud doesnt stays. happy new year 2009 to u.

savante said...

Juicy bits only!

Anonymous said...

wait, you meant 'the day the earth stood still' right ? or am I wrong ? xD

It's pretty funny reading the chat between apollo and hermes. It's definitely an entertainment to me.

Gambateh for your future relationship. I believe you will be able to find someone suitable for you very soon.