Wednesday, December 17, 2008

老伴

老伴,一个并非今天才学会的名词, 但却是今天才领悟当中的含义。

 

大多在人们口中的伴侣都是‘男朋友’, 甚至是‘老公’, 试问这都是我们想要找的吗? 我深思了一番, 确定了我的答案:不是, 我始终希望找到的是一个终身伴侣, 好让当年纪可以称得上老的时候, 还有一个可以相依相靠的人, 一个熟悉的脸孔, 亲切的声音。 当下心中的安宁正是安享晚年该有的幸福, 想起是多么甜蜜的事情。

 

这一切, 一切的向往, 都是寻找一位老伴的渴望而来得。 老伴, 就是老来好歹有个伴, 不希望自己孤独地度过终老。 在我这个年纪, 可以想到如此遥远, 有人可能会笑说我人未老, 心先老。 但是如果你不这么想的话, 那你又要寻找多少个‘男朋友’, 在不同的阶段, 陪伴不同年级的你? 每一次都要从新开始适应和不同的人过不一样的生活, 一段时间后, 又要放下, 再寻找下一段感情。 好累人哦!

 

其实男朋友该是老伴的前身, 对于我们“基世界”里, 并没有渴望会有老公的一天, 就算有了老公, 你也不能预算那一天他会离开你。 所以老公并不能成为老伴的定义。 老伴真的是一个无论在什么情况下, 对你的感情并不会改变, 他就是与你没有直接血统关系, 但又是最亲密的家人。

 

说来容易, 话永远容易出口, 但做起来并非易事, 这可是毕生用尽心血, 费尽心思经营回来的, 没有窍门, 又或是捷径可以让你达成。 所以如果有缘让你遇上一个可以成为老伴的人选, 记得! 要好好的经营你们这段可贵的感情。 加油!

8 comments:

nase said...

I am a strong believer in long term relationship and I am fiercely loyal to my partner. Every relationship that I'd been in so far was always looking towards the future as soul mates for life. Indeed, it's tiring to start each new relationship but I'm still hopeful of finding my soul mate and I know I will, eventually.

Thanks for the post! Very revealing and again speaks straight from the heart! *hugs!

p.s. eeeyer :-p, I feel so old when you wrote, 'person not old yet but the heart is old already!' hahahah!

savante said...

Yes. Whatever you said :)

Cheryl said...

"old companionship" --- only will be fullfill if u are really faithful and loyal to a relationship. then the love between two souls will slowly grow to be the long life mate. Otherwise, forget about that.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Nase: Touch your heart again, sure bo??? :P didnt feel that oso... hehehe...

Dr.: Yes for something you done know? wanna be the "Yes Man"?

Cheryl: ade orang tak percaya I oh... ok lo... this one cannot prove in short term... wait n see la...

nase said...

Well, we can only hope to find the elusive perfect one waiting out there somewhere thinking of the same and having the same ideals when it comes to relationships :-P

Apollo n Hermes said...

yup, agree agree... so you oledi have yours in your life now?

nase said...

Waiting......lol. Darn!

nase said...

永远等待的人!