Since Apollo and Hermes didn’t meet for sometimes, so tonight they decided to have a good chat, about what happened in 2008, and the planning for 2009. Following is the conversation recorded…
About WORK
Apollo: Oh Hi~ Long time no see Another-Me, How you doing?
Hermes: Oh Ya… Same here, doing good, how about you, Another-ME?
A: Oh Good. Come to the end of the year de, so everything have to start again…
H: Ya, agree. This year is the last year I’m working with the Going-Down-Company, ended my slave-life in this company too. Feel a bit relax after run away from the contract.
A: Understand how you feel, working in this company really sucks, everything going bad, without system, man power not enough, blah blah blah~~~ and blah blah blah~~~…
H: YA… outsider cannot imagine how tough we’re in this company. One man show to close down a branch in East-M’sia, go here and there to settle something alone. No one will work on call like me, no working schedule, no time table, no working task, nothing. I’m the only one work as General Staff in the company.
A: Hahaha… but think in the good way, you the only staff that getting to use the company car as your own car for more than six months, getting fully petrol claim, no need to work 12-13 hours in branch like others who taking the same salary as you, one week work not more than 4days, and in that 4days not everyday is full day, means not more than 8hours.
H: Ya… I know… but still working ma…
A: Hey, give and take man, you’re so lucky de, some other senior manager who work for more than 15years in this company also never get the offer like you, they still staying in the branch till now.
H: I’m having this kind of offers because something bad happened on me during February, after that changed everything de… No longer staying in branch because I cannot stay in branch anymore, I need to become the assistant for my GM, because CEO said I’m useless.
A: But now he knows he was wrong…
H: YES. Absolutely… Totally WRONG. If not me then who become his PR to entertain the VIP from China? If not me then who settle some urgent roadshow in Penang? If not me then who in charge for the MOU?
A: OK ok… I know… I know… You the one who did all these…
H: Sure lah… remind me the time when he scold me in the phone and want me to leave this company right after that… luckily his wife do something, if not I don’t think I can come to this point.
A: Oh ya… How can I forget this person, Datin, not her then sure you left this company long time ago, without finish your contract.
H: Yes. That’s why when the time she ask me to stay back actually I did consider but I need to think for the offer that she give.
A: Huh? You wanna stay back?!!! NONONO… definitely NO… later something will happen again and that time no one will guarantee she still can help you…
H: No. You misunderstand de… not work directly under this company. But work with the franchisee, which selected by her, she will not allow my name to appear in this company de, so no one will know who am I working with. Somemore my another job is to help her in the project as well.
A: OIC… that sounds like a plan…
H: Ya… actually this only one of the way to settle the financial problem for now. If after February still no work to do then who gonna pay the bill for me?
A: *agree… bill still have to pay… BUT how’s the planning to get the new job in another industry?
H: Still waiting… wait for the good offer… Did I ever tell you that the offer is SO bad?
A: Emmm… think so… as what I can remember is not more than 1k.
H: Ya… that’s why. How to survive with that amount of money? You the one who always go for shopping, and go for the expensive spending places…
A: really? Oh… cannot remember how I spent the money de… as long as I’m happy with it then will be fine… Enjoy life brother…
H: Yayaya… you enjoy life and I enjoy the tough work lah…
A: Relax man… share share ma… hehehe…
H: Oh ya… you the one always enjoy… I’m the one who always feel sad… I’m sad sometimes because of you too…
A: Me??? Hey… I just try to by myself OK… If not me then how you can be so enjoy when we go out?
H: Not everytime can be as happy as you thought.
A: Ops… then I don’t know… you never tell me you not happy…
H: … .. … -_-|||
(Conversation will be continue…)



2 comments:
Haha... and I thought Hermes is always busy sending God's messages... tak sangka pandai gossip jugak.
He pandai cover mah... siape tak gossip?... ;P
Post a Comment